Mindfulness for Professionals
Participants from all different corporate backgrounds gain enhanced clarity and quality of thought.
Our Mindfulness for Corporate Wellness program fulfills two main objectives:
- Enhancing clarity and quality thinking
- Promoting health and sustainable well being
Our workshops are suitable for all levels of an organization and will add value to existing health, safety and wellness initiatives and professional development programs. Mindful Living NY are grounded in the methods developed at the Center for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center as well as current research in cognitive and organizational psychology.
Following is a partial list of companies that have found our Corporate Wellness programs beneficial: Montefiore Medical Center pediatric oncology unit, the American Dental Association, Riverdale Country School and Hackley School faculties, Portigon AG NYC, the New York State Judicial Institute, AppNexus, Eileen Fisher Life-Work, CohnReznick and IAC/InterActiveCorp.
This workshop is grounded in the methods developed at the Center for Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center as well as current research in cognitive and organizational psychology.
- An overview of Mindfulness and how it works, both philosophy and practice|
- Guided instruction in simple meditation exercises, including gentle stretching that can be performed in the work environment
- Information on the mechanisms of human attention and perception, the physiological and psychological components of the stress reaction, and relevant neuroscience research
- Techniques to identify key internal stressors
- Reflections and exercises to enhance emotional intelligence skills
- Group dialogue and communication exercises to strengthen interpersonal skills
- Home practice materials, including guided recordings and handouts
- Increased focus, mental clarity and creative thinking in the here and now
- Practical skills for coping with daily personal and professional challenges
- Enhanced emotional intelligence competencies and interpersonal effectiveness
- Heightened awareness of body/mind connections and new tools for self-care and health maintenance
- Add value to existing wellness initiatives as well as professional development programs.
For more information or to discuss how a our Corporate Wellness workshops can help enhance sustainable wellness and inspire delivery teams to greater synergistic and attuned approaches to work place challenges, click here